Saturday, January 12, 2013

Art Journal Walk Through

It's been so long since I blogged, that the journal art cover I posted is now full of art and done.  I really loved this journal.  The sizes of the pages were large and perfect...probably the biggest I've done yet.  I glued every two pages together so the spreads I worked on were heavy and substantial. 
 Here is a spread with paint and patterned paper in stripes and rectangles.

I love the stencil on this page and the next page with different colors.

Yummy magenta and purple colors

Stripes of patterned paper and rectangles again.  Love the cool colors.

 This is probably one of my favorite spreads with warm and cool colors mixed together.

Delicious cool colors all mixed together here...

2 comments:

Connie said...

Your blog makes me smile and I like smiling. I love your journal pages and I enjoy following other people than enjoy the pleasures of journaling. I do like to get my hands messy in all sorts of artful projects, but every evening I'm in my chair watch TV with my husband. One eye on the screen and one on my journal. I hope that you don't mind me tagging along and following your blog. Please accept my warm invitation to follow me back. Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established website such as yours take a lot of work?
I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a
blog so I can share my experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or
tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Here is my homepage: compositor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...