Sunday, June 26, 2011

Card: Marvin and Annette's Wedding

 Last week was my nephew Marvin's wedding.  He found Annette about a year ago and she's so bubbly and fun!  I'm so happy for them both!  I of course had to make them a card and found this little phrase a few months ago and wrote it down, I think it's perfect for a wedding or anniversary card.

The background is painted vintage music paper ripped on the edges and splattered with gold paint.  I also splattered the envelope and inside of the card with gold paint.  The middle ground papers are two different gold foil patterned papers on cream from India.  The front paper is card stock that I had lettered.  I think a border was needed around the lettering, but I didn't have the room once it was done.  This card took about 4 hours to make...not sure if I'm poky or picky! ;)
I hope they like it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...